Workout routines

Home Page Forums We’re Working Out! Workout routines

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cat2903

How many days a week do people generallyworkout and for how long.

At the moment I’m doing 5 days a week. Workouts last around 30 to 40 mins.

Robby Taylor

Marc knows what he’s talking about!

Cat2903

Thanks for the advice. I am aware that it may take a long time to achieve my training goals but I worry that I am not doing enough to achieve my goals.

fatty

I am definitely no expert ( only being doing it for 2 months) but i try to 1 hr per day for 5 days per week most of the time. But if busy only do 30 min sometimes. What are your goals? I train in my kitchen as I only want to perfect one arm pushup, handstand pushup, pistol squat and one arm chin up. Don’t really care for human flag or other exercises like that. Though I admit they are awesome and need great skill. I think getting there is half the fun so I doesn’t matter how long it takes to reach your goals as this will help drive you and be your motivation to keep fit.

Cat2903

I work long shifts and have a new born baby so finding time to train is difficult.

30 minutes seems to suit me well, thats not including warm up and cool down.

I am building a foundation at the moment so only training the ‘bix six’ from CC.

I do push ups, pull ups, bridges, leg raises, squats and handstand push ups. I really like the CC system and have gone back to the start to really build a great technique.

fatty

Ya doing good to find time with that hectic schedule. I look after two toddlers all day and night. Exercise when they go to bed. Not doing any at all this week as hurt shoulder doing handstand pushup then one arm push up. Not ready yet I think, I havethe strength but body too heavy for joints to hold it iI think. So learnt my lesson due to my mistake so will need to power upand lose weight before I attempt again in a few months. I’m using the routines in Solitary Fitness. The author is crazy. Does thousands of push ups a day takes on ten prison guards at a time( strips naked and covers his body in butter so they can’t get a grip), can break hand cuffs. And was reported to have thrown a fridge at a guard. Has a whole chapter on how to knock outa cow. Using his methods i have powered up really quick. The only problem is there is no pull ups in his routines as he canot do them in solitary

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.