Morning Routine?

Home Page Forums We’re Working Out! Morning Routine?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

Hey errbody, I was just curious if anybody had a morning “wake up” routine they especially liked?

I’d like to do something every morning just to get warmed up, loose and shake off the morning aches and stiffness.

I don’t have time to go for a run, and I already workout M-F so I was thinking of something short and sweet like 5 pushups, squats, pullups, and sit-ups? I already do a series of stretches but they don’t really get the heart pumping.

I know everybody and every body is different but I’d love to hear what other people do. What works for you?

Ben1992

Convict conditioning has a efficient active stretching program called the trifecta, all kavadlo’s book stretching your boundaries also has a lot of relevant information. Personally I would perform technique variants that require less strength and more mobility than the regular version, for example instead of push ups you could perform Hindu or dive bomber push ups, is will improve the mobility if your hip joints. I would also highly recommend bridges and their variants ( static for the morning warm up and dynamic for your actual training ). You could also perform joint circling for a more thorough warm up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.