Forearm strenght and endurance.

Home Page Forums We’re Working Out! Forearm strenght and endurance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hashter
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my grip endurance. Im doing CC for almost half year and I finally step up on hanging knee raises. Problem is that I cant hold on bar long enough to do more than 10 reps. After 10 reps I just cant hold on bar. I think my abs are pretty strong and hanging knee raises seems kinda easy to me so its really frustrating for me when I have to stop after 10 reps. I have also same problem with pullups, but Im between step 1 and 2 (australian pullups from chest height or a bit lower) so im not holding all my weight so its better, but still my forearms burs as hell after i finish 20 reps.

How often can I train my forearms? How many sets and how long? Are hanging on the bar and fingertip push ups enough?

Al Kavadlo
    Keymaster

Sometimes people with small hands have a particularly hard time staying on the bar. Perhaps this is the case for you or maybe you are using a thick bar, which would make gripping more challenging. Either way, the good news is that you can train your grip just about every day. There’s a great grip program in Convict Conditioning 2. You should get a copy! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.