December progress, graph included :)

Home Page Forums We’re Working Out! December progress, graph included :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    luke3585

I would like to start this post by saying thank you to Robby Taylor who gave me some solid advice on how to tweak my workout. I’ve been working out for about 7 months now, my numbers aren’t all that impressive but my form is perfect.

I’m still tweaking my workout, I’ve just tried doing full body workouts recently and nearly threw up both times afterwards. So at the end of next month my chart should look more structured as I will be doing set progressions at set days.

Here is a graph of my monthly workouts:
    The numbers shown are just from the first set, I do 2 work sets but only include the first in the graph to show my actual strength.

Full size image (I’m not sure this will display full size): http://s17.postimg.org/l2apkcrcv/december_progress.jpg

For those of you who are new I hope this shows that steady progress can be made, until today when my press-ups sucked! although saying that I did clap push ups after and did more than my first set (I think its time to mix things up a bit)

For those of you who are more advanced I would really appreciate some input. I’m hoping that one day in the future I will be able to contribute in a way that helps others as they have helped me 🙂

Thanks, I hope this post is useful to those worrying about their workout routines as I have been since I started. Calisthenics is way harder in terms of figuring out how to make progress, when I did weights I followed the set 3 day split formula and got results, this journey is way more complicated.

luke3585

Ok the image didn’t show in the post 🙁

The link works though

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.